My Place Realty is a locally owned property management company, currently seeking Full-Time Professional Resident Managers, to work in partnership with the Property Managers to keep vacancies to a minimum, in addition to providing cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Responding to requests on suite availability and showing vacant suites to potential tenants.
• Responding to tenant requests.
• Assisting the Property Manager with rent collection and delivery of notices.
• Scheduling and completing with move in’s and move out’s.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the property, including but not limited to: communal areas, stairwells, parking areas, and garbage enclosure.
• Cleaning and preparing suites for rental.
• Maintenance of the grounds including grass cutting, shoveling of walkways, sidewalks and entrances.
• Daily and nightly inspection of the complex.
Education & Experience:
• 5+ years Building/Property Maintenance experience.
• Completion of High School or general education degree (GED).
• 2+ years of related experience in a customer service or related role.
• Must be willing to live on-site.
• WHMIS certification would be an asset.
• Knowledge of current laws, legislation and rights concerning residents would be an asset.
• Working knowledge of cleaning equipment and janitorial tools.
• Ability to lift equipment up to 40 lbs.
• Work independently and possess good organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and a customer service attitude.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
• Ability to multitask.
• Maintain a tidy and professional appearance.
Compensation for this position is dependent upon the assigned building. Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and resume.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions